Girls as Future Mathematicians
Future mathematicians of Iqra English School for Girls displayed their enthusiasm during the Maths Quiz held on the 12th day of October 2017. The quiz was conducted in three (3) phases: Phase 1 for Year 1 and 2; Phase 2 for Year 3 and 4; and Phase 3 for Year 5 and 6. Each class has two (2) representative girls.
The Maths Quiz has various rounds which measured the girls’ abilities on Mental Maths. During quiz breaks, the audience was asked with some Maths problems which the girls actively participated to. Some mothers came to witness the event and show their support to their girls. It was indeed a vigorous day especially for the Maths enthusiasts!
- The winners of the Maths Quiz are the following:
- Year 1: Safa Zamir Mohammad Zamirkhan (Class 1-3)
- Year 2: Nure Ainiwaer (Class 2-2)
- Year 3: Nour Khalid Mohammed Saeed (Class 3-3)
- Year 4: Nouran Mohamed Alaido (Class 4-1)
- Year 5: Meral Moutaz Mohammed Elsayed Ramadan Hablas (Class 5-3)
- Year 6: Habiba Mohamed Fathy Abdalla Dawy (Class 6-1)